Self-Enrollment – The learner logs into the Learning Platform and chooses a course. After they select the course, they can start the course right away.
Single-Approver and Co-Approver – From the learner’s point of view, it doesn’t matter which of these is enabled. The process looks the same to them.
- The learner logs into the Learning Platform and chooses a course.
- After they click enrollment, they are prompted to give a brief justification for taking the course. The learner fills in the box, and clicks Confirm Enrollment.
- The learner is notified that their course request has been submitted.
- The learner will also receive an email based on the template Enrollment: Pending Notification, letting them know their request has been sent to the approver.
- Once the approver approves the course request, the learner receives an email based on the template Enrollment: Approved Notification. If the approver denies the request, they will receive an email based on the tempate Enrollment: Denied Notification.