We are pleased to offer Humentum members a selection of eLearning courses related to responding to the COVID-19 global crisis at no cost. Our friends at OpenSesame have generously shared these courses to help educate staff on topics related to COVID-19, remote working, and self-care/mental health. These courses are available through June 15, 2020.
- All courses have been added to Level 1 members and will be available through May 15, 2020
- Level 2 and Level 3, use the attached "easy request CSV". Just download, swap Member/ for your Member name, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCORM Dispatch members, you'll find them in the Open Sesame dispatch folder. The attached file has the metadata you need for your LMS.
- Our special agreement with OpenSesame allows access to these courses through June 15, 2020, When the agreement expires, the courses will be closed and removed from catalogs.
- Free to all levels thanks to OpenSesame's generosity.
- See attached for descriptions and other details.
We are pleased to offer Humentum members a selection of eLearning courses related to responding to the COVID-19 global crisis at no cost. Our friends at OpenSesame have generously shared these courses to help educate staff on topics related to COVID-19, remote working, and self-care/mental health.
Coronavirus: Maintaining a Safe and Productive Workforce
The following courses can help you prepare your organization for Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the areas of:
- Health and Safety, such as Infection Control and Prevention and Training Specific to COVID-19
- Business Continuity, such as Remote Management and Crisis and Pandemic Planning
Computer Workstations (DSE)
Coronavirus Precautions and Prevention: Coronavirus Preparedness
Coronavirus Precautions and Prevention: Common Sense Hygiene
Coronavirus Precautions and Prevention: Stay Calm, Stay Informed
Coronavirus Preparedness for Employers and Employees by Vubiz
Ergonomics: 01. The Basics
How do viruses jump from animals to humans? | Ben Longdon
Infection Control - Handwashing
Infection Control [Including Coronavirus] (UK Version)
Leading Teams - Leading and Managing Effective Virtual Teams
Leading Virtual Teams - Beginner
Managing Remote Teams
Mental Health - Anxiety
Mental Health Awareness
Mindfulness: The Importance of Breathing
OSHA - Cold, Flu, and Transmissible Illness Prevention
The happy secret to better work | Shawn Achor
The simple power of hand-washing | Myriam Sidibe
What we do (and don't) know about the coronavirus | David Heymann
Working From Home: Strategies for Remote Employees
Working From Home: Top Tips
Workplace Safety for Office Professionals: Designing an Ergonomic Workstation
Remember, these courses expire on June 15, 2020!